Sunday, August 24, 2008

Primary


Ever since my brother got home from his mission last year I've been thinking that it would be great to somehow get him to help me with Sharing Time in Primary. And today it finally worked out. Jon was great and taught all of Sharing Time for me. He started out by showing the kids a big picture of him riding an elephant in Thailand - that definitely caught their attention! Tyler was pretty excited to see Uncle Jon after church, he's going to be sad when Jon heads back to school next week.

I realized that I don't have any pictures of Sara up yet, so here's one from today.

2 comments:

Joanie Demer said...

Oh I want to eat her up! And could those two boys be related possibly? :) Cute pictures Jen. I was thinking about you guys as we watched the fires on the news. Glad you were all safe. Thanks for the invite to your blog!

Brittany said...

Thanks for the invite. Tyler looks just like jon and Sara looks like your aunt... dang it, what was her name... Liz. She looks like liz. Good to see what you guys are up to!