Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wedding


On Friday September 19th, Tyler, Sara and I headed down to Provo, UT with my dad to go to Scott & Cat Smith's wedding reception. I was really excited to go because when I was growing up the Smith's were like my second family and I've missed being around them since we moved to Idaho. I get jealous when Jon tells me that he's got to spend time with them in Provo.

On Friday night we took Jon out to dinner to celebrate his birthday. Tyler was sure excited to see him! On Saturday night we went to the reception and it was so much fun to see everyone! It was great to meet Cat and her family. Scott and Cat seem really happy. Of course, since this was a Smith party, the food was excellent!

On Sunday morning we left for Boise. I was pleasantly surprised with how well Tyler and Sara did on the trip. Tyler loves hanging out with Grandpa and Jon and he got to ride in Grandpa's truck, so he had a good time. And Sara was good as long as she didn't think I was trying to starve her.

1 comment:

JerzyGrl said...

It was so fun to see you guys at the wedding! One of these days we need to hangout longer. That visit was TOO short.