Wednesday, November 12, 2008
On Sunday the 2nd, Paul and I had to drive separately to church. Paul and Tyler left a few minutes before Sara and I did. I was excited because we were going to be on time for church! Sara was all buckled in her car seat and I was doing Sharing Time in Primary that day and I was all ready for it. After I put Sara in the car, I reached for my keys...and realized that they were in the diaper bag that Paul had taken with him! I was pretty sure we had a spare key somewhere so I started looking all over the house and all I found was a key to the car that Paul had taken. So I started calling people, hoping that they hadn't left for church yet and would tell Paul to come pick us up. No luck, everyone was gone. Paul called me five minutes before I was supposed to teach wondering where I was. I said, "you have my keys!!" He felt bad about it and came and gave me my keys. Sharing time ended up going okay because I had lots of time to look over my lesson while I waited for Paul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment