Monday, December 15, 2008

Micron Children's Christmas Party

Every year, Micron hosts a Christmas party for their employee's kids. They had a toddler area set up that had some games and cars they could ride around on. Once Tyler found the motorcycle, he was very possessive and didn't want anyone else to ride it. At least it gave Paul and me a chance to meet other parents as we were trying to get Tyler to share with the other kids :) Tyler loved the swings and the slides! Sara was great as long as she could see what was going on and suck on her thumb.

2 comments:

Heather Wheeler said...

Hey Jen! Forever ago, you sent me an email with a link to your blog, and somehow I couldn't find it, anyways, I am glad to see you on the coupon blog. How are you? Do you do lots with coupons? We need to get together sometime! Call me.
Oh- and your kids are darling. I can't believe how big Sara(h?) has gotten!! And she's still so beautiful.

Patti said...

Hi Jen! I'm finally checking out your blog and I had to read everything from start to finish. We love you guys and were happy to see that our visit made the blog! It ranked very high on our summer adventure list too. (Chase and Tyler were really fun together right up until about the last 1/2 day, wink-wink!) We need to go shopping, jet-skiing, and just plain playing together again soon. How about Disneyland in about 10 days?